For those of you who don’t know about the Liebster Award, it is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers who love their work. It is similar to a chain letter in that its concept requires it to be forwarded to a certain number of people.
The rules for receiving this award are:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented the award and link back to their blog.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers whom you feel deserve this award and have fewer than or equal to 3,000 followers.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the nominator, and ask your nominees 11 questions.
These are my nominees:
Kiss of a Vampire by Jazen.
It follows the life of Amari Vinson. It began as a 100 baby challenge but changed to become a deeply engrossing story. She moved from her hometown of Riverview to Los Aniegos after the death of her twin sister. Follow Amari on the ups and downs of her life as she stumbles through trying to find her way and overcome obstacles.
Pains Water Point by Lckygrl1975
The story starts with a vampire named Blair Merrick. He’s trying to find a purpose in his life! His life becomes intertwined with that of other characters who slowly enter the story. I don’t know how she’s does it, but Lckygrl updates her story every week since she first began posting her story. You never know what is going to happen next!
Birth of Avalon by Simmerz83.
Birth of Avalon tells the story of Merlin with Simmerz special talent of bringing those characters and time period to life. You will quickly come to care for her characters and want to know what’s in store for them.
The Sloane Family Legacy by EddieSims.
It’s a matriarchy following the Legacy Challenge rules with Eddie’s on special spin on it. Eddie’s is the first legacy that I have read using the Sims 4 for the characters. It’s definitely an enjoyable story to read.
A Royal Prettacy by Cynanx.
It is a Prettacy Legacy Challenge. If you want a good laugh, that makes your eyes water and sides hurt then you’ll love reading her Prettacy like I do.
These are my answers to Eddie Sims‘ questions:
1. What’s your favourite part about blogging?
I enjoy seeing what I’ve imagined coming to life on my blog.
2. What do you find most gratifying about sharing your Sims’ stories?
I know that I love my characters and storylines, and it’s always amazing to me that others also are attached to the characters in my stories and enjoy reading it too.
3. If you could be any character from a book or a movie, who would you be?
For some reason this is a very hard question for me. I’ve never really thought about that. If I can think of someone, I’ll have to come back to this question. I’m sorry, Eddie!
4. What inspires you to continue Simming and blogging when you think about stopping?
I find writing very relaxing and taking the pictures to add to my stories can be challenging. However, I like the challenge of setting up a scene so that it looks like what I imagined as I was writing the chapter. Doing that takes time, and I don’t have as much free time as I used to have. I don’t stop because I hate leaving things unfinished, and I have a lot more storylines planned for my main story Alissa. I know I’ll end it some day though.
5. What’s your dream vacation?
Going on a long vacation on a tropical island, or even better, cruising to get there.
6. Which world or neighborhood in The Sims series would you want to live in if it were a real place?
That is a hard choice because I really like so many of them. I think I’ll say Island Paradise because to me it is beautiful!
7. What music inspires you?
I enjoy rhythm and blues and Pop. I like some songs in most music genres, but those are my favorites.
8. Can you write with music on or do you prefer complete silence?
I can write while listening to music and even with the TV on. I can even write if people are in the room talking as long as they aren’t talking to me. Growing up with noisy brothers gave me the ability to zone out other noises without breaking my concentration.
9. What’s your favourite time of the year, and why? (It could be a season, month or holiday)
The spring and the fall are my favorites. The spring because the winter is ending and the plants and flowers start to bloom. The fall because the leaves are changing and the summer heat is gone.
10. What else would you like to share with us that I haven’t asked?
I found the Sims at a time when I really needed something to divert me and engross me. I wish that I had known about the Sims years before I started Simming. Reading and writing Sims stories are also a relaxing and creative outlet for me, and I’m so glad that I found this wonderful Simming and Writing community. It really is amazing to me that you and others appreciate my writing enough that you nominated me for this award. Thank you so much for doing that Eddie. It means a lot to me.
My List of Questions for my nominess:
1. Are there any authors who inspire you, and if so, who are they?
2. What is your favorite writing Genre and why?
3. Why did you start writing Sims stories?
4. What is the hardest thing about writing?
5. Do you write outside of the Simming world, and if so, what?
6. Have you ever felt discouraged while blogging, and if you have, how did you overcome it?
7. Is there a certain type of scene that’s harder for you to write than others? Love? Action? Racy?
8. What do you enjoy most about writing and sharing your story?
9. How do you find or make time to write?
10. Who is your favorite character from your stories and why?
11. What question do you wish that someone would ask about your story, but no one has?